9.22.2008

Not a Swing Voter

(from an email my mom received)

This will make you re-think : A Trivia question in Sunday School :
How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations ?

Guess the Answer?

Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.
Almost a four-year term to a Presidency.

All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will
be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with
persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says
that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and w orld peace,
and when he is in power, will destroy everything ..

Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to post this as many times as
you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!
I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we offer these people a state and let the cecede? I'm all about cessesion this year.

Dr. Ed said...

It is bad enough that this type of crap is sent around in an email, it shouldn't be "reprinted" here.

Anonymous said...

W came out of a "somewhere" called Texas, and look where THAT got us. I'll take my chances with O!

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute. Are you saying that the Bible prophesied Islam's existence so that someone of muslim background could be the anti-Christ. Man, I am really mixed up - first it was the Japs, then the Chinese, then the communists (but not the Chinese), etc. NOW they are our friends (except when the sell us dogfood or dairy products)...but look out for that O guy. Beam me up, Scotty! There is no intelligent life down here!