7.28.2008

B for 3!!! Swish!

I've become more and more impressed w/ Obama's 3-point shot last week in front of the troops, all major networks, and the entire world. Now, I used to have a pretty good stroke back in the day - but even then I don't think I'd chance taking ONE shot that - if I missed - would be run over and over and over on TV and GOP attack ads (if you think you've seen the shot a lot now - think of what would have happened if he'd bricked!). The fact that Obama had the skill, confidence, and cajones to pop the 3 tells me a lot about him. He's confident, daring, decisive, calm, not risk averse and wants the ball in his hands for the game-winning shot ... even if he's in loafers.

Baller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So McCain has taken to calling Obama "Dr. No." Cute. But maybe "Dr Nothing-But-Net" is more appropriate? Or maybe senator McCain would appear a bit more youthful if he quit quoting a movie that was released in 1963...
-Marinade